Monday, January 21, 2008

A Reason, A season A lifetime.......

If we knew when and where we are to meet again we would be more tender when we bid our friends goodbye.....


Lines that will haunt all of us everytime we say bye to someone who has impacted or touched our life in any way . Yesterday Swati shifted for good to Canada .This ones for you Swati.

Cheers to the lazy Saturday mornings ,
For the Ice creams at Move n Pick ...
For the drives on Mission Bay ...
For the fab Dosas you make ...
For the dimpled smile ...
For the stereo blasting Jane Jana Phate jem kendi ...
For the fab time in the Malls and the unlimited lesson on Retail therapy...
For the konchi karta and the Bayan ko aata with Paddi ...
For the Lets race with VJ...
For the Pehelwan sessions with Amy ...
For waking me up at midnight just to talk ...
ohhh and for Winning the Trader of the Year Award... ( the TV wins Hands down )




Until we meet again Au revoir..... Jo Mazza Intezaar mein hai Vo Vasle Yaar mein Kaha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Your life doesnt have to be perfect to enjoy it."

Thanks to those who hated me,
You made me a stronger person.

Thanks to those who loved me,
You made my heart grow fonder.

Thanks to those who envied me,
You made my self-esteem grow stronger.

Thanks to those who cared,
You made me feel important.
Awesome...Yeah mere taraf sae...
Thanks to those who left,
You showed me that nothing lasts forever.

Thanks to those who stayed,
You showed me the true meaning of "friendship”

Thanks to those who entered my life
You made me who I am today.

Unknown said...

Awesome yeh mere taraf sae...