Saturday, December 6, 2008

Some Wit ..... and then some more

My fave Quotes ....


When your mother asks, "Do you want a piece of advice?" it's a mere formality. It doesn't matter if you answer yes or no. You're going to get it anyway.


On vacations: We hit the sunny beaches where we occupy ourselves keeping the sun off our skin, the saltwater off our bodies and the sand out of our belongings.


Marriage has no guarantees. If that's what you're looking for, go live with a car battery.


I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.-- Groucho Marx


Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.-- Oscar Wilde

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.-- Groucho Marx

No comments: