Saturday, July 4, 2009

What I do these days

Sitting near my window watching outside
Mom’s home cooked meals (like none other)
Thought-provoking, peaceful sunsets-
Old photo 's bringing back fond memories-
Playing/hearing a random melody but which somehow perfectly fits the situation at hand-
A phone call / message from a friend- always awaited ...
My collections, my treasures- Good quotes ,writing with substance and flavour
The beauty in nature, the beauty in people-
Strange encounters with people who will leave an impact
A genuine compliment at an unexpected time-
Lying in a warm blanket on a cold day with a hot beverage and a classic movie (or my daydreaming)
Long walks and fuzzy reflections on clear nights
My brother showing care in his own unique way
My family and friends and sometimes complete strangers with smiley faces
And just knowing that I am loved and cherished and needed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how this post didn't get any comments - one of the best posts I have read in long time.

What a beautiful way of penning down your way of living. Was smiling!
You rock Sunshine and let me tell you once again - your writing has got life.

You are living your life in a perfect way. Keep it up.

And of course here's a friend missing you and talking to you for little longer than usual. Will be back...very soon!!

HEMA JOSHI said...

Hey buddy was missing you