Sunday, September 27, 2009

Quote Unquote

So all of us have fave quotes .. I revisited the movie As Good as it gets and thought would mention the memorable quotes ..

Simon Bishop: The life that I was trying for is gone, and I'm feeling so damn sorry for myself that it's difficult to breathe.

Frank : I grew up in hell and my grandmother had more attitude than you

Melvin: Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just, no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

Melvin Udall:
I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!

Carol : When you first entered the restaurant , I thought you were handsome ... and then ofcourse you opened your mouth ..













No comments: