Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mind

There have been times in ones life and in mine particularly, when it has taken a large bit of time to understand the above, but in the end it has all worked. Wait for the moment if you are right and it shall come. Speculate guess and move on assumption and you may never achieve the result you wish.

Distance makes it so. Being away from the soil awakens in us our heritage. We may be different and from different regions and areas and countries and lands, but the commonality of expression and belief that ranges and rages within us keeps us grounded to the soil of our land.Honor and respect with what we have, instead of crib and cry on that which we do not.

Inertia has a terrible habit of lingering for longer than would make one comfortable .. it saps energy and excitement, reduces one to vegetate, and bear it in silence. Actually there is little else it can do. But being idle is at times necessary and important too. There is concentrated thought. There is the silence to contend with. There is nothing to do to contend with.

Indian I am and Indian I shall remain. You are free to join me but not free to change me. Change I shall do if I want to or need to. Change is inevitable in all of us. But to make drastic change will require drastic measures. I am not ready for drastic measures, may never be ! So what ! Does that make me any different from my own nationality or my being. I think not.
I will not, until I will not ….

Cheers from a thinking mind

No comments: